Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Market Street Stamps June Release Day 3


It's the last day of sneak peeks before the big reveal tomorrow! Today we're showing you the stamps Imagine and Fish by Kim Geiser. I made a card using imagine and it's the perfect image for coloring, but my coloring skills are lacking a bit so I went with colored cardstock instead :)


I stamped the image 3 times on three different colors and pieced them together in one big panel. The love sentiment is from the Foodie Doodles stamp set.

Hop on over to the Market Street Stamps blog for a peek at the other projects featuring today's stamps and be sure to check back there tomorrow for the BIG reveal!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you use showcased the new stamped image with color blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blocking and also how you repeated that love sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the technique used.. the color blocking is brilliant!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the way you've used that little sentiment, repeatedly, as a frame! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you color blocked on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a detailed image...and so whimsical! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I love the panel look that you created with the three colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...