Monday, June 4, 2012

Market Street Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1


YAY!!! It's finally here! The June release sneak peeks with Market Street Stamps has officially arrived. This month we're showcasing stamp sets illustrated by the very talented mixed media artist Kim Geiser.

I have two cards to share with you today featuring Foodies & Doodles and Love.

In keeping with my CAS style I made a simple card showcasing these sweet friends in their own squares. I was thinking Brady Bunch or Celebrity Squares when I was making this card. Aren't these guys absolutely ADORABLE?!

The next card features the stamp set Love and what great images in this set!

I stamped the images, colored them in using reds and a hint of other colors, but wanted to keep the color scheme mostly to black, white and red. Each image was cut out and then popped up off the card base using foam mounts.
Be sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog to see all the other fabulous sneak peeks from the rest of the design team!

Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow night same time for another sneak peek!
Julie

18 comments:

  1. So fun, Julie! Don't you just love all those Foodie Doodles images?! And I adore that you've incorporated them all! Plus, that red, in your second card, really stands out against your bright white background! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these images! Art journaling is something I've wanted to get into, but feel so unsure of. I love the 'art carding' and I could totally get into that. Great job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so great, but I especially love the first one! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that fabulous grid you doodled--how fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome cards...love the new release...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh em gee, I love the grid! That's so adorable - I love the faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous CAS designs, Julie! That would be one hilarious episode of Celebrity Squares! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post. Thank you so much share this post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! Can't wait to see the new sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - I just ADORE that first card! LOVE the little grid they are in - and the fabulous coloring!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a fabulous card! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such sweet cards Julie! What a great CAS design on the second one :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CAS design of both great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both so lovely! I agree, the CAS look is perfect for these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of your cards are awesome! I love the first card, the layout reminds me of a fun game board. And your second card is so clean and beautiful!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of the cards are fabulous. I love the tic-tac-toe look of the first card. Those food doodlies are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...