Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer CAS card with Market Street Stamps

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a simple, summer color themed card over at Market Street Stamps that uses the two stamp sets Vintage Music and Riding By.


I colored each staff line with a bright color using markers and stamped it on white. For the sentiment, i just stamped in black, cut out and ribbon punch holed the two sides and then topped it off with some white organza ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Great card Julie, I love the notes theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. It makes me feel like singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    Your card is fabulous,I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Julie! I love the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

    My web-site - teacher bracelet with apple

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...