Sunday, July 8, 2012

Market Street Stamps July Block Party



Hello crafting friends! Even though there is no release this month we're still having a block party over at the Market Street Stamps blog! Not only is there a chance to win some awesome prizes, one person could also end up as a Guest Designer with the Market Street Stamp design team!

 For my card this time I decided to try one of the digi images, the funky dress from a couple months ago to be exact. 

You can find the latest digi image over at the Neighborhood, but don't wait, as it is there for a limited time only!

Here is my little dress card.


The sentiment is from the Simple Salutations set. 
Notice that cute little hanger and the paper, ribbon and pretty pink rhinestone? You can find all those items plus much more in the June mini kit made by our very own Market Street Stamp designer Stephanie Washburn. You can purchase the kit here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie


8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet. Love the pink flower and the glitter band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Julie! I'm going to have to dig for that digi! I forgot all about it! Those hangers are perfect for that little dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just adore this, Julie! That sparkly belt and pink flower are such beautiful details to that darling dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....this is just gorgeous! I love love love the little bling as the flower! I didn't download that digi.....could you send it to me? I must CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute!! Great idea to use the gem as a flower and love how the belt sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this dress with the belt! i would totally wear it! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What more could you ask for? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...