Monday, July 30, 2012

Mustache Jewelry Set

So they are EVERYWHERE (mustaches that is) in the crafting industry these days and even in jewelry. I couldn't resist, and had to make something with this oh so trendy item. Here is a necklace and earring set I made using black glasses and a silver oxidized mustache.


This set is actually quite light. The beads are hand blown hollow glass in a rich, vibrant purple topped off with gunmetal bead caps. The lever back ear wires and necklace chain are nickel free. The necklace measures 19" and the earrings are just shy of 1" from the bottom of the ear hooks. You can find purchasing details on my jewelry page along with other items currently for sale.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Very fun and clever! I don't mind that mustaches are trendy, I just don't want the real ones to come back in style!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...