Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Basics - It's twins!

Well it has been a crazy week here, so my schedule has gotten a bit messed up with showcasing ideas for you this week using Baby Basics. I will be bumping the rest of the ideas to next week starting on Tuesday :) Today I have a very simple card to share that utilizes a one layer stamping technique topped off with some simple seam binding ribbon. The stamps I used from the set are indicated below with bold, black circles, four stamps in total.


Here is my one layer card with a touch of ribbon :)


I stamped the teddy bear twice with bordering blue ink and then stamped the sentiment over top. The ribbon is seam binding in the color daffodil delight. You can literally finish this card in 5 minutes it's that simple.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back on Tuesday for more ideas using Baby Basics!



Twins Card
Cardstock: (white) Staples
Stamps: (Baby Basics) J.Day Designs (Market Street Stamps)
Ink: (bordering blue) Stampin' Up!; (tuxedo black) Memento
Ribbon: (daffodil delight seam binding) Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the idea of stamping the image twice to make twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply sweet! I have to tell you I LOVE this set! Can't wait to see more of your creations and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...