Friday, August 3, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #64 - What's that in the sky?

From colors to clouds this week at CAS-ual Fridays we are looking for clean and simple creations with things that you would find in the sky!


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp so be sure to check out the awesome prize package over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog and don't forget it's Guest Designer search week! One of you will be designing with the Girl Fridays in the near future :)


For my card this week it was a no brainer as to what I was going to pick for my theme because I am a weather NUT! I'm the girl that gets excited when a thunderstorm rolls in and watches it in the big picture window and the NOAA website is visited by me at least once a day from June 1 - November 30. Did you know tropical storm Ernesto is brewing in the atlantic right now? Snowstorms and blizzards are equally as exciting as a hurricane and friends and family are no longer surprised when I go out in the middle of a storm just to take pictures lol . There is some weather that I have yet to witness, tornadoes being one of them. 


I fell in LOVE with the Eco Friendly stamp set by Paper Smooches when I saw the tornado so I just had to use it for my weather themed card :)
The Girl Fridays can't wait to see what you come up with for this theme, the sky is the limit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie








11 comments:

  1. Love the funnel cloud...so stinking cute with the clouds and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved hearing your passion for weather, so interesting! Perfect card for you to make, wonderful stormy sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that tornado?! (I lived in TN and feared them~but the smiley face here helps ;) ). Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little thunderstorm, Julie! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and perfect for us Oklahoma residents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your thunderstorms and the tornado. I too love thunderstorms in summer:) Cute cards, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and creative, Julie! I adore the design so much! My family are weather nuts, so we talk about weather EVERY day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of your card. Fun and cute card...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Love your design - so cool and fun!
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card Julie! I love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...