Friday, August 10, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #65 - Square it up!

It's Friday once again and I must say I loved all your in the sky cards last week in the CAS-ual Fridays gallery. This week it's hip to be square...a square card that is. We want to see your clean and simple square cards!


This week our sponsor is the fabulous Stampotique Originals and they were very generous in letting the Girl Fridays pick an image and sentiment to use for this week's challenge. Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what the fabulous prize is :)


I LOVE cats, I have three tabbies and I couldn't pass up on a cute kitty stamp, especially one with a little bird. Here is what I came up with for my square card this week:


It looks like these two were up to no good playing around with the phone, bad kitty! lol The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along with us this week, so come on over to the blog, have a peek around at the inspiration and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this Julie and the repeated sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe! This is so cute!!! I LOVE the phone ringing and the background paper is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and card! I love how you shadowed the image and put the hint of red around the white paper edge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card and how you stamped the sentiment on the red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image and a great card, Julie! I love how you stamped the background and left lots of clean white space on the main panel. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fun, adorable image. Love the matched bg paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie: Fantastic card, love how you stamped the background with the sentiment and this little kitty and bird are darling. So happy you got to play with the Stampotique stamps, always enjoy seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute, great coloring! It's perfect for the Less is More challenge, too! The cat and bird look adorable together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image - really cute, and I love your hello hellos all over the background echoing the foreground!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...