Friday, August 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #66 - Splish Splash

Happy Friday everyone! This week at CAS-ual Fridays we're diving right into another challenge that is all about what is found in the water. Whether it be a lake, pond, ocean, pool, etc., just something that you would find in the water :)


Our sponsor this week is Stop & Scrap! Make sure you stop by the blog to see what you can win!



For my card this week I did a simple under the sea scene with some Paper Smooches stamps, love the little fishes in this set!


I'm sure there is going to be plenty of ideas for this theme and I can't wait to see everyone's cards! The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along with us this week :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Love this simple, colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! I have to get my hands on this PS set. Love the inked edges that give the impression of water without taking the attention away from the cute fish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...