Friday, August 31, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #68 - Top of the Class

It's challenge time again and this Friday at CAS-ual Fridays it's all about school!


Our sponsor this week is Pretty Paper Studio, be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win!
Pretty Paper Studio

For my card this week I went with mathematics of sorts using the Nuts about Nature set and the stamp set Class Act by WPlus9 with the grid background from Market Street Stamps.



I used a red marker to add in the extra text to the diagrams and finished it off with a notebook punch.
I'm sure there are tons of ideas for this theme and I can\t wait to see what everyone comes up with. Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the inspiration and play along, the Girl Fridays would love to have you join us this week :)
Thanks for stopping by this week and have a great holiday weekend!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. This is too cute and so clever! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ! Its amazing idea to use geometric figures .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool...love the retro feel to this card Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red penned extras on this wonderfully fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! The geek in me is really drawn to this design. I love how you added the red text!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so creative Julie...great colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie this is such a cool card, love the designs and the notebook punch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...