Friday, August 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge- Banners and Flags

Friday is here once again and with it comes a brand new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. There were so many wonderful splishy splashy projects in the gallery last week it was hard to choose! This week it's all about banners and flags!


Be sure to pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what fabulous prize you could win!
For my card this week I used my new stamp set I illustrated Nuts about Nature from my Market Street Stamps. I tuned my little triangle trees into flags!

I went with a teacher theme and used the Thanks and apple from the set too. See that cute little vase? I created the vase by masking the small triangle and small circle together and then colored it in with copics.
I can't wait to see all the flag and banner ideas that everyone comes up with and be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what the other Girl Fridays have for inspiration for you :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Thanks Teacher Card
Cardstock: (kraft, white) Gina K. Designs
Stamps: (Nuts about Nature by J.Day Designs) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz) Stampin' Up!; (tixedo black) Memento
Color media: copic markers for vase
Other: foam mounts, faux stitch tool

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect teacher card...love your layout and the subtle border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card popped right out at me this morning, I love it ! Great job with the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love the colors and the way the vase and banners pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flags in the vase. So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...