Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Market Street Stamps August Paint the Town Color Challenge

Happy Wednesday crafting friends! It's time once again for another Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge and what a beautiful palette we have for you this month, check it out!


Isn't it such a soft, pretty color combo? This week I was Jinny Newlin inspired as Jinny always seems to make these perfect bow on her projects and I never do bows :) Here's what I came up with using Simple Salutations and Doily. I LOVE the new mini doily set, if you don't have this one yet, I highly recommend it.


My friend Lisa crochets and made me a bunch of flowers last year and it was pretty close to the wheat color, so I just had to use one. I topped it off with a matte button and added some seam binding for my ribbon. The design team at Market Street Stamps would love to have you play with us this month! I hear there are some great prizes to be won too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Julie! I'm absolutely honored that I could inspire you in any way! Thank you for the shout out! LOVE your card, especially the bow ;), but also those delicious, doily half circles and stitching! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh!! This is absolutely beautiful Julie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! I love the stitching and gorgeous crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...