Monday, August 13, 2012

Market Street Stamps August Release Week Day #1



ARE YOU READY??!!! Here we go! First day of the Market Street Stamps August release week and WOWZA there are a load of stamp sets being released this week, a total of NINE stamp sets. I'm extra excited about this release week as we have 3 new illustrators along with Angelica joining in this month. Stephanie Washburn, Brenda Weaver and myself :) Today we're showcasing two stamp sets by Stephanie called Teacher Notes and ABC Text Background. The third set is by Angelica and it is called Great Big Greetings, an all sentiment set! Yay!

So, here is my sneak peek for the ABC Text Background.
As you all may know, I am a hard core CAS gal and I couldn't think of anything more CAS than this. I just couldn't resist circling all those "hi's" :)

My second sneak peek today is using the Great Big Greetings set, and in keeping with my hi/hello theme I came up with this card.
The "Here Comes the Sun" background is a perfect match to that great big Hello and add the word 'sunshine' from the set "Life is Beautiful" by Kim Geiser and you've got another quick and easy CAS card.

Make sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog to see all the other great sneak peeks from the rest of team and be sure to stop in tomorrow morning at the same time for the 2nd day of sneak peeks:)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. It would take me literally all day to come up with a CAS design, but here you do it so effortlessly. LOVE those colorful hi's, and that sunshine is absolutely perfect paired with those Great Big Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean look... because you do that so well. I can't wait to see your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you circled all of the hi's in the background stamp and using the Here Comes the Sun stamp works perfectly with that big sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...