Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More with Market Street Stamps

So you've used your Market Street stamps on cards, adorned those sweet images on your layouts and even made them shine in your paper 3D projects and gifts. What else can you do with your Market Street Stamps? How about wear them?!! Head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to see how I made these cute bee earrings using the Life is Beautiful set by Kim Geiser.


If you're looking for a quick and easy tutorial on how to make the top part of the earring, you can find a good one here: How to wire wrap a drop earring. This is pretty much the same technique I used, except I cut the head off my pin and did a loop on both ends.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. oh my these are too cute...so creative and super fun..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...