Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby Basics - Congrats Boy

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! I enjoyed a weekend of kayaking on the ocean and the weather was perfect! 
Today I have a card to share that uses my new set Baby Basics from Market Street Stamps. 


For my card I used the sail boat and two of the sentiments to make this quick and simple card.


I stamped the boat and colored it in with copic markers and then cut it out. The waves were created using a punch from EK Success. I layered a red strip of red cardstock under the blue and then tucked the boat in behind the wave. Finishing touches were a pierced border and some twine. 
Thanks for stopping by and join me tomorrow for another card idea using Baby Basics.

Congrats Boy Card
Cardstock: (whisper white, marine mist, real red) Stampin' Up!; (kraft) Gina K. Designs
Stamps: (Baby Basics) J.Day Designs (Market Street Stamps)
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento
Color media: copics
Other: twine, faux stitcher

2 comments:

  1. So fun how that boat is sailing along on your card! CAS at its finest!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...