Thursday, September 6, 2012

CAS Baby Basics - Heaven Sent

Today I have another CAS card using the stamp set Baby Basics from Market Street Stamps. You can visit the Market Street Blog here. You'll have to excuse the picture as my camera just didn't want to capture the white card very well.


I started with a white card base and added three white clouds to the top left hand corner, using a foam mount to pop one of the clouds up. Then I stamped the three different size stars and the sentiment. To finish, I faux stitched some lines from each star into the clouds and then connected the dots using a fine tip pen.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Heaven Sent Card
Cardstock: (white) Staples
Stamps: (Baby Basics) J.Day Designs (Market Street Stamps)
Ink: (daffodil delight) Stampin' Up!; (tuxedo black) Memento
Other: foam mounts, faux stitcher, pen

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet CAS card! I love your clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...