Friday, September 7, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #69 - Emboss It!

Welcome back this week for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge! This week we want to see texture in the form of embossing, whether it be dry embossing or heat embossing.

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp, so be sure to check out what you can win on the CAS-ual Fridays blog and don't forget it's guest designer challenge this week!

I went super simple this week with my card using the new chevron embossing folder from Stampin' Up! and a sentiment from the Great Big Greetings set from Market Street Stamps.

CFC69-Julie Day

I embossed three different colors and put them together to make one panel. The sentiment is popped up and I added a touch of bling around it. 
The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along this week, so be sure to stop by the break room, have a peek at the inspiration and then play along :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a beautiful card! I love the embossed Chevrons and your bright, cheerful color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chevron folder is awesome, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the bits of bling you added, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make simple look so stunning with so much texture, Julie. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of color blocking, and especially chevrons, so this great card really inspires me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I absolutely adore this card! Fabulous layout and bright cheerful colors! It's beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...