Friday, September 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #70 - Black and White + One!

Welcome back to another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! This week we're going two tone with black and white with one more color, the color of your choice :)


Our sponsor this week is Neat & Tangled! Make sure you stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win :)
Neat and Tangled

For my card this week I used the mushrooms from my stamp set "Nuts about Nature". I love these little mushrooms and the matching sentiment.  



The card base is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder (can't remember the name). For the main panel I stamped the mushrooms, colored them with copics and then cut them out. I popped them up off the sentiment panel that I stamped first and then popped the whole panel up off the card base using foam mounts.

I love black and white cards with pops of color and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Fliegenpilz - that's what that type of 'shroom is called in Germany. They're a good luck symbol and my polka dot loving heart loves them. Setting them off with that uber-cool black BG - so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing...and the mushrooms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some amazing texture, and adorable mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and those super adorable mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie!!! Perfect embossed background and adorable mushrooms! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Julie! This is so neat! I love the backround! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique and wonderful card, Julie! I have to check out that embossing folder; it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your background, love that sentiment and i love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...