Thursday, September 27, 2012

Exciting News!!!



I'm so excited to announce that I will be joining the brand new design team for CAS(E) this Sketch!
This is going to be a fabulous CAS challenge that is ALL about sketches!
Our very first challenge goes live on October 11th, so be sure to join us over at the CAS(E) this Sketch blog !

Stop by and have a peek at the rest of the design team, I'm sure you'll recognize a few of us ;)
I'm so excited for this opportunity and can't wait to expand on my sketchy skills aaannnndddd I can't wait to see everyone's ideas using these fabulous sketches :)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on October 11th!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Sounds fun.... I have been looking for some great sketches to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats julie ! will be looking forward for the sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I am so happy for you! Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, indeed, a "recognizable" group of extremely talented designers! I can't wait to see your sketches, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julie! Can't wait to see what this amazing DT creates!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...