Friday, October 5, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #73-This one is for the girls

We're quickly moving along in the month of October and this week at CAS-ual Fridays we're celebrating the women in our lives as this is Breast Cancer Awareness month.


The Girl Fridays want to see your CAS projects dedicated to the girls and women in your life.
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp, so be sure to stop by the break room to see the fab prize you could win!


For my card this week I made the sentiment the focus of my card with a clean pink base and some simple embossed lines to make a frame.


This should be a very inspiring challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created and play along with us this week :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It's so clean and perfect - it says everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that you colored in the little heart in the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...