Friday, October 12, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #74-Put your heart into it

Welcome back to another challenge with CAS-ual Fridays! Are you excited about meeting CAS-ual Fridays little sister next week??!!! You won't want to miss out that announcement! This week we want to see your CAS projects with hearts :)


Our sponsor this week is i {heart} papers and they are giving away a great prize so be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win. 

logo


My heart card is very simple with just one layer, some stamping and a few embossed lines for detail.

CFC74-Julie Day

The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along this week with our heart challenge. Stop by the blog and check out the inspiration and then play along with :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

12 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    On pinterest i saw your cards, what a beautiful cards you make! I had to see more of it and it leads me to your blog! I directly became your follower!
    Greets from Holland,
    Jacomijn
    (Jacky's Scrapblog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely CAS perfection Julie...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love the embossed lines and those cute stamped hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this "bottom-heavy" design and the simple scored lines. So clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect CAS design! love the scored lines leading to the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Julie!! You make one layer look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love and admire all of your projects. I love to create CAS cards and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon a few blogs that you design for! Such a cute heart card. I love the embossed lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. That woodgrain heart is my favorite and one I will NEVER let go of!

      Delete
  8. The simple scoring adds so much interest to this little heart image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie I love the scoring detail on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...