Friday, October 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #75 and HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I bet you have been waiting for this day forever! The day you finally get to meet CAS-ual Fridays little sister.  She's adorable, funky and has the attitude to go along with all her personalities, but she always keeps it clean and simple. You are going to LOVE her, say hello to... oh wait, I can't say any more so you will have to run over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see her for yourself. This weeks challenge is all about over the edge, how fitting is that??!! lol


We have a very special sponsor this week, but I can't tell who that is either, but I can tell you the stamps I used for my card are from said sponsor and what a FABULOUS prize there is for this week\s winner!
Here is what I came up with for my card this week...


I snuck in some paper piecing on the petals because I love paper piecing and haven't done it in a while.
Hurry over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to find out the scoop and be sure to play along with us this week and you are most definitely going to want to hang around all week to see what's going on ;)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Love how you make the flowers off centered! You rock with this set of FABULOUS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant...the blooms look they are going to grow off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING card, Julie! Can't wait to get over to CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cutting on those petals is fabulous! Love the yellow textured paper against the kraft background and the sentiment with the rounded edge! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper pieced flower is so bright and fun especially paired with the kraft and gray colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the kraft base and the paper pieced petals. This card is just fantastic with the overall color scheme and that pop of yellow is the perfect touch! You rocked the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dramatic look Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...