Friday, October 26, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #76 and Farewell

What a bittersweet post this is today. So exciting that the CAS-ual Friday Stamps store opens today, yet this is my last post as a Girl Friday:( It has been a fabulous year and a half and it was a blast working with this challenge blog from the very beginning and seeing it grow to something this amazing! Huge thanks to Michele Gross for having me on the team from the get go and big hugs to all the wonderful friends and teammates I've made through this challenge. I'm almost positive you will still see me around playing along with the challenges from time to time. Well enough of the sappy stuff lol let's get on to the next challenge!

cfc76

We want to see your clean and simple projects featuring the color Kraft!
I'm sure you probably guessed, but our sponsor this week is CAS-ual Friday Stamps


Here's my krafty card I made using the stamp set WTF, one layer and just straight stamping.

 

The Girl Fridays can't wait to see what you come with for ideas and don't forget you can head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays store to shop to pick up all these yummy stamp sets :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have had you on my team for so long :) I wish you all the best in your own stamps at MSS! They are awesome and you'll be fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Love the red/green/blue on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of that background stamp. Best of luck with your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great CAS design and colour combo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing the colours on Kraft. Super design. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...