Thursday, October 11, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #1

CAS(E) this Sketch
The day is finally here! It's the first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and what a great CAS sketch we have for you this week, check it out!


For my card this week I kept it real CAS and stuck with one layer and some straight forward stamping. 


I used the stamp set I illustrated for Market Street Stamps, Nuts about Nature. I stamped the small open circle in Early Espresso ink across the bottom and then stamped the small dotted circle inside each circle using Cranberry Cobbler. I saved the second circle in to stamp the large acorn in the center using Cranberry Cobbler ink too. Final touch was stamping the sentiment and adding a few dry embossed lines.

The design team would love to have you play along with us this week, so be sure to stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch blog to peek at the rest of the design team inspiration and play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Nuts about You Card
Cardstock: (kraft) Gina K. Designs
Stamps: (Nuts about Nature) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (cherry cobbler, early espresso) Stampin' Up!


10 comments:

  1. This is the perfect fall card. So pretty, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the kraft paper with the fall colors! Great sketch too, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such warm colors! I love the simple scored line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch! Fabulous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! LoVe the colours and the embossed lines are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my favorite cards are ones that have stamped images directly on kraft cardstock. This has such a warm look to it! Love the addition of the score lines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    Fabulous card.....
    Hugs sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Julie! I love how you framed using scoring on top and bottom of the stamped images:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! I love those super fun stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fall card, l love kraft cardstock :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...