Thursday, October 25, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #3

My goodness the gallery was full of amazing entries last week, such clever ideas for the sketch last week.
This week we have another fun sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch for you to give a whirl and I must say, I really liked this one!


I'm behind in making my Hallowe'en cards, so I figured I 'd start with using this sketch for one of them. Here is what I came up with...


I used one of my sets I created for Market Street Stamps, Witching Hour and the bats are from the set Fall-O-Ween. I ended up with one additional layer for this card with the purple section and ended up popping it up with foam dots. 

I can't wait to see the ideas everyone submits for this sketch, so pop on over to CAS(E) this Sketch and play along with us this week, we would love to have you join us!
Have a great crafty Thursday!
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card!
    Love the bat-background!Great interpretation of the sketch! wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Love how the purple bat background highlights the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO cute! Love that fun sentiment and the 'batty' panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and I love this stamp set! Super fun for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I haven't seen the die offset quite like that before. Just love it!! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the way you stamped the bat background Julie! Really FUN Halloween card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a sentiment makes me giggle and love how the cutout highlights the stamp! fabby job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic! everything is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...