Monday, October 1, 2012

Market Street Stamps Fall Release




Well that was fast! They're ready for purchase already! I think fall and Hallowe'en are my two most favorite occasions to craft for and for this month I created 2 new sets and a set of mini backgrounds to go with one of the sets. 

First up is Witching Hour.

This set contains 3 witchy images and a bunch of punny sentiments to go along with them. I've also included in this set the option to spell Hallowe'en with or without the apostrophe, just depending on the way you like to spell :)

The next set is my fave out of the three being released, Fall-o-ween.


LOTS of options in this set! There are quite a few 2 step stamping images in this set like the pumpkins, leaves and fence, so you have silhouette and line images. There are a couple sentiments for Hallowe'en and some for fall and the spelling option is there as well with the apostrophe for Hallowe'en.

And last but not least, the two mini Fall-o-ween backgrounds that correspond with the stamp set Fall-o-ween.


One mini background has bats and the word eek! and the other set has silhouettes of leaves with some detail. Both mini backgrounds match the bat images and leaf images in Fall-o-ween.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Market Street Stamps for 3 more sets being released by Stephanie Washburn today! Don't forget all October release stamps are 15% off until Thursday, October 4th.




4 comments:

  1. Wow Julie! Congrats on your new stamp line...your illustrations are fabulous. I'll be ordering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sets Julie, TFS!
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all...especially witching hour for keep calm and ride on! I think my kids might like to see me stamp with that during my witchy moods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that tree stamp and those cute little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...