Monday, October 1, 2012

Market Street Stamps Sneak Peek - Fall-o-ween

Happy October everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a quick post with a sneak peek for a new stamp set I illustrated under my new stamp line J.Day Designs with Market Street Stamps called Fall-o-ween. I love this set and the card I made only shows a fraction of the images in this set. I also have two other sets being released with this set as well, Witching Hour and two mini backgrounds that go along with Fall-o-ween :)


This set and the Witching hour set have a small apostrophe stamp included depending on how you like to spell Hallowe'en as well. Be sure to check out Market Street Stamps this week to see the full sets available for purchase!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. No way Julie! I think I'm in LOVE!!! OMG.....can NOT wait to see the rest of your sets! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sets...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to come back and say now that I've seen these sets......IN LOVE! They are just illustrated perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I had so much fun with these sets :)

      Delete
  4. wow Julie this looks awesome...love how you highlighted the tree..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a PERFECT Halloween card! I love the images and the awesome fence!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...