Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Block Party


Hello October Block Partyers and Happy World Card Making Day! We're having a party over at the MSS blog this weekend to celebrate the October release while we wait for our stamps. My stamps are on the way too and I promise I will post some samples as soon as I get them in my hands. I absolutely loved creating sets for Hallowe'en and Fall as they are two of my most fave occasions to paper craft with. In the meantime I have a very simple card using the large acorn form Nuts about Nature and some good 'ol fashion label maker tape.


I started with a white card base and then stamped the acorn in the colors cherry cobbler, cajun craze and more mustard repeatedly along the bottom. I used a label to make my sentiment and stuck it on.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian crafty friends!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. love this CAS design with pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Love the repetition of those acorns and their gorgeous fall color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet, Julie! Really lovin' that label maker tape! It would look so fabulous on a layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly clean and simple. love the acorns against the crisp white. Plus the tape is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...