Thursday, November 1, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #4

I can't believe we're into our fourth challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch already! There were so many fabulous entries in last week's sketch, I hope you all come back this week to play again. Check out the sketch for this week...


My brain automatically wanted to go with circles and reproduce the sketch exactly the way it was, but I decided to challenge myself by NOT using a circular shape and rotating the sketch (gasp!) Here is the simple Christmas card I came up with:


I can't wait to see the gallery this week, we would love to have you play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie


9 comments:

  1. Love your take on this sketch. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little ornaments - perfect card for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Julie! Great choice of colours and those ornaments are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect CAS card, cute ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you placed the ornaments is so harmonious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and elegant all at the same time. Those ornaments are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julie! Wanted to tell you I love your blog header. It's just beautiful: the earrings sparkle, the layout is great, the photography superb. :)

    And I LOVE this card! Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection! What did you use to make those little ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are rub-ons from Stampin Up! I drew the ornaments hangers on with a marker :)

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...