Sunday, November 11, 2012

Market Street Stamps November Block Party

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing all the inspiration in the two day blog hop! Now that you have some ideas for your new sets, and as you wait patiently for them to arrive, let's have a party!


It's block party time with Market Street Stamps, so be sure to play along and you could win some free goodies!
For my card I used Stephanie Washburn's set, Shine On. I love the bulb with the heart center. Instead of stamping my sentiment I decided to use some fun, sparkly chipboard letters to go with my mint/blue bulb :)


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop on over to the Market Street Stamps blog and play along!
Have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. I love it SO much, Julie! So smart to hang it from that ornament ribbon! I shared it on my facebook page- hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julie! And those glittery alphas fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! LOVE those glittery letters!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...