Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What's in the jewellery box?

It's Wednesday again which means it's time to have a peek in the jewellery box. Today I'm sharing a bracelet I made a while ago that I really love. It's made with fire opal czech glass beads and antique brass findings. I really like how the orange/yellow colors of the beads bring out the antique brass.


It's a very simple bracelet that uses simple wire wrapping, jump rings, glass beads and filigree bead caps and finished off with a small rose toggle clasp. 
I also made earrings to match this bracelet using the same elements, love the colors in those fire opal beads.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!
Julie


2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...