Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's in the Jewelry Box?

It's Wednesday again and time for a peek of what I'm working on. I have a jewelry show coming up this weekend and I thought I'd share a pair of earrings that I made a while ago that was the inspiration for some earrings I made for my show.


I've really been loving wire wrapping and I gave a pair of dream catcher earrings a whirl earlier this year made with sterling silver and lots of little seed beads. I ended up making a tinier version of these without the bead dangles for my show.


The smaller versions are so cute and dainty and really lightweight. I've made a dozen or so of these with some fun bright colors in bead accents. They're just plain fun!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back tomorrow for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Love these both, Julie! Hope your show is a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...