Thursday, December 6, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #8

It's hard to believe that we are on our 8th challenge already! There have been so many fabulous cards in the gallery these past few months and this week we have another great sketch for you to try over at CAS(E) this Sketch!


For my card this week, I flipped the sketch horizontally and went back to basics. I only used a stamp for sentiment and doodled the image using markers.


I started by sketching in the swirls with a green marker and then added the dots with a red marker. Then I took my spritzer tool and spritzed green around the edeges and inked green around the edges as well. A simple red layer behind and a stamped sentiment finish the card.
I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone intreprets this sketch! We would love to have you play along with us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Love your swirls and especially the tiny red 'berries' - they are perfectly placed and add a festive touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'doodling' looks fantastic Julie! I don't think I'd be game to do this at all... It's another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the swirls and red dots Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! If my doodling turned out that well, I'd stop buying stamps...well, maybe not. ;) Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those elegant flourishes are perfect elements for this sketch, Julie! Great take on the sketch, missy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...