Thursday, December 13, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #9

Well this is our last challenge in 2012 for CAS(E) this Sketch! We will be back in the new year for our first challenge on January 10th. We have another great sketch for you this week, check it out!


All my first ideas automatically went to Christmas and hanging objects, but I wanted to do something other than Christmas this time around, so I picked a holiday that will be here in a few short months...Valentine's Day!


I dug into my rub-on stash to make this card. All the images, including the sentiment are rub-ons. The design team would love to have you play along with us for the last sketch of 2012! 
Thanks for stopping by this week and have a great day!
Julie



7 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and modern! LOVE this take on the sketch Julie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the XO strings for your valentine baubles, they are genius Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that they are hanging on "XO" strings - what a creative effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a Christmas card? Is it a Valentine? Lol! Wonderful versatile design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Valentine! My heads in the Valentine zone now also and I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uber cute and fun! I always forget about rubons, so thanks for the reminder to get mine out. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Julie! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...