Thursday, January 10, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #10

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is ready to now jump back into some card making! We have a great sketch for you this week at CAS(E) this Sketch, check it out!


One of my new year resolutions is to start using up my never ending stash of products that has been hanging around. So with that in mind, I came up with this card using handmade polymer clay buttons from a local business called My Little Bit of Whimsy, which has sadly just closed this past month :(


The design team would love to have you play along with us over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Be sure to check out all the inspiration and then play along :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

12 comments:

  1. Aww..isn't this the cutest!! Love love those polymer buttons!! And you have used them very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Julie! Love how the sentiment is tucked under the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buttons are so cute, I just love how they pop on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet CAS. As usual! Too bad for your local store. Good for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pops of colour on the neutral background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, OMG, this is so spectacular! I adore those whimsical buttons so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad that the store closed. I just adore those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great!!!!!! Way to use those embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious! I LOVE those buttons, and I hope one day I can make CAS cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute buttons! Excellent resolution, maybe I should adopt it too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...