Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #11

It's hard to believe that another week has gone by already! This week at CAS(E) this Sketch we have another fabulous sketch for you to try, check it out!


I dug into my latest Stampin' Up! order and used some fun patterned designer papers paired with a woodgrain embossed section and a simple Paper Smooches sentiment.


The CAS(E) this Sketch design team would love to have you play along with us this week! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this sketch :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Julie....LOVE this. Amazing look with the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous texture and I love all the different patterns on the 'petals' ... adds so much to the dimension! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is awesome. I LOVE that woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Julie! Love the subtle colour scheme and the woodgrain works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rich colors - PERFECT with the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Julie! This is a wonderful rustic card that would be perfect to CASE for any number of masculine occasion cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The elements you chose are just perfect! I love the rich texture of the embossed panel!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...