Thursday, January 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #12

It is hard to believe that we are at challenge #12 already with CAS(E) this Sketch! Time is just flying! Check out the fun sketch to play with this week...


I had fun with this sketch even though I didn't alter it a whole lot. It was an interesting project to say the least. It was one of those cards that first attempt got ink smudged on it, second attempt the paper ripped and then on third attempt I had that "it needs something more" feeling, which led me to try out a smooch spritz that I've been storing and never using. Note to self...trial run the spritzer BEFORE you use it on your project. I spritzed the card and almost died as I didn't realize the spritz was going to turn into a huge splash. I'm very particular about having clean, open space on a card and almost ditched this one, but decided to keep it in all its "splashy" glory LOL.


The design team would love to have you play along with us this week! Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the DT inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie


6 comments:

  1. I think the big splash looks GREAT! It's such a fun look for a Valentine's Day card Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - I like those splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spritz was the perfect addition to this fab card, and I just love love love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am scared of spritz - so I am truly impressed!! I think you have to be able to embrace any result and that's hard for me! I like it on your card because it works well with the look and feel of the font.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started just out CAS(E) this sketch! and I must say that you make my favourite cards. You have amazing style! Keep it up! PS the splatter is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spritz! It adds such a touch of whimsy to the card. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...