Thursday, February 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #15

Happy Valentine's Day! Love is in the air and what better way to express your love than with a card!
Check out the great sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch that is perfect for a Valentine card...


For my card this week I simplified the cluster of elements into three rub-ons; 2 clouds and a hot air balloon. No card is complete without a little chevron which I added as an embossed element to the bottom.


I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this sketch, I bet there are a ton of great little  banner ideas out there!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Love that your whole card base becomes the sky! Very clever! Love the pop of red on the aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie! The embossing and how the heart balloon is flying, what a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come and comment on this, love the chevron s and the little clouds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the chevron border at the bottom and that hot air balloon is divine! Just great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...