Thursday, February 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #16

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day last week, we're back again with another great sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch by Karolyn Loncon, check it out...



Two different ways to use this sketch or any other way your mind can conjure up. Here's my take on the sketch in a vertical way :)


I loved all the ideas in the gallery last week and am looking forward to seeing the creations this week. Hope you can join in the fun with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. What is not to love about this adorable and whimsical card?!! Perfect fun, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love the clours on that panel and I love the funky colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - clouds on the panel (and the colours, too!) I should spell check before I post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love how you used the colours from the 'coptor for the sky and background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this really is so sweet. The cloud bg is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw this card I couldn't help but SMILE! It's such a happy card and I really adore the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about a card that makes you smile. I agree with Jackie, the colors are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...