Thursday, February 28, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #17

Last day of February...that month just flew! It was fabulous to see all the players in the gallery last week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Take a look at the sketch you get to play with this week!


I decided to use a stamp that I haven't used in a while and a stamp that I have NEVER used. A background stamp from Unity (burlap) won the not used in a while and a cute little tea cup from Stampin' Up! won the spot of never used. Here is what I came up with making a one layer card.


I'm looking forward to see what everyone comes up with for this sketch, that flower could be so many things! Be sure to stop by CAS(E) this Sketch to see all the inspiration and to play along!

10 comments:

  1. Love your one-layer take on this - the use of the colours is pretty and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this one layer card Julie! It's really darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect one layer card...I love the tea cup and soft colors you chose...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Julie! Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy little card. All the different little background stamped colors are perfect! Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this is really such a sweet take on the sketch. Love those pretty colours and that dainty cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and both those stamps are total winners! I love that happy springy colors and now I'd like a spot of tea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card, I love the colours and the cute cup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the burlap stamps and the soft colours ... the teacup is so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how CAS and lovely this is Julie! I really love the colors you used! And what a creative way to do the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...