Thursday, March 28, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #21

March is just flying by and I can't believe this is the last week of March already! We have another fun sketch for you to try this week at CAS(E) this Sketch from designer Lisa Arana, check it out...


For this week I went with simple stamping and solid cardstock layering and came up with this simple Easter card. I had originally wanted to stamp the sentiment "He is Risen", but my stamp was too big and not the right font shape for the card, so I went through all my Verve stamp bible verses to find a sentiment. I couldn't decide which one I liked the best or which one suited the occasion most, so I asked the opinion of my daughter and this is the one she chose :)


I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with the layers on this sketch and I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love all the beautiful Easter colors you chose for your card...wonderful verse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty selection of colours and the tone on tone stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Julie! I just LOVE that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment is so beautiful Julie! Love the serene look of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...