Thursday, March 7, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #18

Another week has just flown by, I can't believe we're ready for another challenge already at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the sketch for this week...


I dug into my chipboard stash and some leftover prizes from World Card Making Day and decided to try my hand at mixing some elements together. The houndstooth strip is a fab rip and the rest of the elements are from the 5 and dime collection from October Afternoon.


I've been enjoying looking at all the fabulous cards in the gallery these past few months, so keep the ideas coming! Be sure to stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch blog to see what the design team came up with and be sure to play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. Love the use of the office-y elements and pretty spring colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me smile. What a fun card, Julie. Gotta love that OA. Very sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Julie, Julie...does a card get any sweeter? I adore the use of chipboard and you make me want to check out my own HUGE stash! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful mix of patterns on your card...I love how you added the sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Just the words main street, grilled cheese, friends and bikes take me back to my childhood - perfectly represented in your cheerful colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Julie! Love those big patterned scallops and the sweet little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun.. Love the chipboard "scalloped" border with the wonderful designs. Super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun patterns and all the little words describing a fun time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Julie! I love the pink houndstooth paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...