Thursday, March 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #19

Welcome back to another week of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge! We have another fun sketch for you to play with this week, check it out...


This sketch gave me the opportunity to try out some of my new Stampin' Up! products, my new hexagon embossing folder in particular. Here is what I came up with:


I embossed the hexagons and added some ink with a sponge to darken up the raised areas (kind of hard to see). The hexagon piece is mounted on espresso on a crumb cake base. The bee and sentiment stamp is also from Stampin' Up! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this with the embossed background and little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee's are my fav! great texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and love the sentiment too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pairing of yellow, black, and kraft! Super cut sentiment treatment, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...