Thursday, April 4, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #22

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We're back again with another fun sketch this week from Karolyn Loncon over at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I've been waiting to get into my new Paper Smooches stamp set I heart art, it is such a fun set. I went with a one layer card with a popped up sentiment and turned the tag element into the whole sentiment for my card, here is what I came up with...


The design team would love to have you play along with us this week! Stop by the blog to check out the different ideas using the sketch and then join in the fun :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

11 comments:

  1. wow ! what an interesting take on sketch ....loved your card a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Julie! Love the stamping and splash of colors! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and colorful tubes of paint! love the splotches of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is awesome!!! I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card Julie. I agree this stamp set looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just makes me super happy. I want to go break out my paints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! I am in awe of your idea of a row of paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those rainbow paint splats, such a fun card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...