Thursday, April 11, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #23

Have I said how much I love this challenge lately? I have found that I am rediscovering the contents of my art room every week one card at a time and it has been great because I am finally getting to use up all the fabulous products I have hoarded over the years. Here is your jumping point for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, check it out...


The last couple of weeks I've done completely stamped cards, so this week I tried out a card that had no stamping which allowed me to use up some of my sticker stash! Here is what I came up with...


I used 3 different sticker strips and a chipboard sticker all from the October Afternoon 5 and dime collection and then topped it off with a rub-on and pearl from Stampin' Up! An easy and quick CAS card in 5 minutes :) I'm looking forward to browsing the gallery this upcoming week, the design team would love to have you play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Love these 'stitchy' elements sew much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Julie, this really is a wonderful challenge as there are no limits, you can use anything. Your card is beautiful, and that sentiment is TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combination of elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Julie, I'm sending all my hoarded supplies to you to make cards for me. You do have an extra storage unit, right? ;) Guess I'll have to start looking back to see what I HAD to have but haven't used. You make hoarding look good. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...