Thursday, April 18, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #24 - Mistakes and all

Well it is time for another sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch and what a fun sketch it is, check it out...


I imagine we have all had a time when you can picture your card idea in your head, but when you go to recreate it, it doesn't quite turn out how you expected. For my card, I had pictured glitter strips going across the card and the spacing between each strip decreasing as it went from left to right, kind of like a bar code. Well when all said and done, I miscounted and was short a strip and there was no gradual decreasing. It wasn't really a fixable thing either as I'm sure some of you know how hard it is to get 2 sided tacky tape off your projects without ripping it to shreds. So here is my card in all its mistake glory :)


Loved seeing the amount of players for the challenge last week, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out awesome! I struggle with getting what I picture in my head onto the card. It never turns out quite right. This is awesome no matter if it was exactly what you pictured or not. I love the glitter on the dark cardstock. Such a cool mood it sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the struggle from here Julie, the frame works perfectly. Plus anything with glitter is wonderful in my books lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks brilliant Julie. I love the way you used rhinestones to embellish the gorgeous glittery verticals - very glam!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...