Thursday, April 25, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #25

Well, we are half way to 50 sketches now and I must say I really liked using this week's sketch, check out what Jackie Rockwell made up for us to play with over at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I ended up turning mine horizontally and tweaking the placement a smidge on the tags and sentiment, but I really like how it turned out, mainly because it had blue sky which is something we haven't seen a lot of lately! Here is what I came up with using a stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink...


I will keep my fingers crossed that blue skies will grace us with their presence again sometime soon! In the meantime why don't you pop on over to the blog and check out all the inspiration and then play along!

Thanks for stopping by this week and have a great day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. How clever! I would never have thought of kites, they are perfect Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I love this too! Super cute take on the sketch and I could go for some blue skies any time now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch! Love the pretty kites against that pretty blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful kites, Julie - and they resonate with me even more because my brother bought one for my 3 year old niece! Can't wait to visit again to fly it with her! Once again, your 're-visions' of the challenges are amazing! Thank you so much for commenting on my CAS(E) entry; a message from you brightens my day beyond measure! c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable Julie! I love the little scene you made! Those kites are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...