Thursday, May 16, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #28

Well now that I have the post up for the right day (sorry for the delay), I hope you'll join us in another fun sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the sketch...



For my card I dug out some smooch spritz and some stamps from Market Street Stamps, one of which I had the opportunity to illustrate for the company. I spritzed my card base first and then stamped the sentiment from Big Salutations and then stamped various circles in coordinating ink from the set Nuts about Nature.


The design team would love to have you join in the fun over at CAS(E) this Sketch this coming week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had some major 'inky' fun Julie, I didn't know you illustrated stamps, how clever are you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a brief illustrating stint with Market Street Stamps last year and illustrated 7 sets under the J.Day Designs line, it was sooo much fun!

      Delete
  2. Love this sketch, Julie! Now to get my thinking cap on...your card ROCKS and inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of perfect little circles and the splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one ~ great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spritzing! Super fun with the circles. I quite enjoy the couple J.Day Designs sets I have. They rock!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...