Thursday, May 2, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #26

It is hard to believe that we are into May already! I love the sketch we have for this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch...very versatile!


Here is what I came up with for my sketch using some Close to My Heart stamps that I found stashed away in a bin never touched!


This is one of my favorite color combos from Stampin' Up! (tangerine tango, pacifico point and kiwi kiss). We would love to have you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you like this colour combo, it's totally works! Love the dotty border Juile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your party lanterns!! And you have used such bold and vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bold colours ... wonderful splash of tangerine on the middle lantern! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love that color combo Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...