Thursday, June 6, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #31

I think the warmer weather has finally arrived around here! This week if you just so happen to have a rainy day, why not come over and play with us at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the sketch we have for you this week...


For my card this week I dug into my stash of prizes and found some chipboard florals from K&Company, here is what I came up with...


We would love to have you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. That pop of pink and that circle of sequins are SUCH great touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun design Julie, love the hot pink flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this! Perfect use of the chipboard and the colors are wonderful. Total makes me warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card...love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...